Saturday, November 17, 2007

Happy Saturday!

Hello everyone I thought I would just post real quick and say happy Saturday to everyone. I am in the process of making my henna tutorial starting with the first part which is showing everyone how to mix your Henna. I know that mixing Henna sounds easy and really it is, but my first time I was kinda like am I doing this right? So this is why I am trying to do my tutorials step by step. I will be doing this this afternoon. I have not decided though whether I will post one piece at a time or post the whole tutorial at once? If you have any suggestions of preference on this please leave me a comment and let me know. I also have new products that I need to try so I will be trying some of these out today because today is my wash day. Hope you are enjoying your Saturday..

Amber

No comments: